Thursday, January 14, 2010

In control

So I have gained 10 pounds since the first of the year and I have been mystified by it because I have been eating well and walking but I think I figured it out this morning. I stopped taking my adderall and drinking red bulls on the 1st; that combined with no more caffeine, and stopping my welbutrin back in October has probably reduced my metabolism to a small pathetic slug gasping for air. I went ahead and signed back up for weight watchers today. I figure it worked when I was at my heaviest (209) so it should work now right?

Have I mentioned that my sister is awesome and quit smoking? yeah its true. I am taking her out to lunch this weekend to celebrate two weeks without a cigarette. I am so proud! Quitting is one of the best choices I ever made and I am so excited for her to feel healthier and empowered like I did.

Okay its looking cloudy and ominous outside so I better get going on the dog walking.

No comments: