Monday, February 25, 2008

umm...

The Academy Awards were on tonite. I love the Oscars, the pomp, the circumstance, the ridiculous dresses and of course my righteous indignation when the movie that clearly deserves to win does not. I was a good movie slacker this year apparently, I had only seen Juno and Atonement. Mac and I watched together while we ate dinner and made a list of what we want to see. I am too lazy to go get the list out of the living room but I know we had There Will Be Blood, The Savages, Away From Her and some others. BTW I had no clue the guy from No Country for Old Men was so hot.. just sayin'.
Apparently it takes 21 days to break a habit, so far I have 15 of them covered. I am still having weight issues but not as badly as before, and I think my hardcore hours of daily workouts might have something to do with that. The cravings really haven't been bad lately, they haven't been gone, but they seem to be passing more quickly so that's awesome and stuff.
I can't believe its so late! I've been watching alot of Sex and the City reruns lately and I lose track of time.. sigh
bedtime!

No comments: