Friday, February 15, 2008

ta da

my weight was down to 157 this morning, pretty much made my day. I think jogging is helping.
Had a dream where my brother jason was a smoker but he was trying to quit and having a hard time with cravings, and I kept telling people "leave him alone, it will pass, he just has to get through it" then he and I smoked a cigarette and we both felt guilty.
I actually woke up feeling guilty and it was just a dream.
I also woke up to someone banging on the front door. Somehow I got up and looked through the peephole. It was the fedex guy and he must be familiar with our house, cause our doorbell is broken. The dogs were going nuts and I was scantily clad but apparently I needed to sign for what he was delivering and I need the stuff for Emily's baby shower tomorrow so I just went out there, head held high, boobs flailing and signed for it. Somewhat embarassing actually but oh well.
And now I am going to to make lunch

No comments: