Monday, April 21, 2008

I can't believe its been so long since I last posted. Not a whole lot has been going on. I washed the sheets today and we ordered tuscani pasta from pizza hut (amazingly tasty it turns out). Oh, hey Luke's Bday dinner was over the weekend. That was really fun, and I totally drove all the way out to their house. Mac wouldnt let me drive home cause he thought i wasnt completely sober, but I was, I was just tired. Emily and I had very serious cases of the yawns near the end of the evening. The snuggly warm baby sleeping on my chest did not help, but was much appreciated.


Mac made the awesomest card for luke's bday. He needs to find a way to make money off of this stuff, although i guess thats what this whole art school thing is about. Speaking of, it would be nice to get some sort of response from the art school. i am ready to know already.




Melissa was gone all day which made my day pretty boring but I did get some crochet and Tv time in, so thats good. Now I am thrilled that I finaly got my phlinx badge (pogo) and can now go back to playing addiction solitaire (very aptly named)

No comments: