Monday, February 1, 2010

waiting

I am making myself wait until 9 am to call teh doctors office for my test results.

We went to see Fantastic Mr. Fox last night at the dollar theater (i guess i should say $1.50 theater... darn inflation) and it was really good. I highly recommend it for all ages. The writing was witty and the animation was a lot smoother than I thought it would be.
The dogs are not very happy with ut right now. Mac has been scraping the popcorn off of the popcorn ceiling in the living room so the whole place is covered in plastic tarps and white powder. needless to say the dogs have been spending a lot of time upstairs. Unfortunately they have not proven to be completely trustworthy in the past so while I am downstairs working in school stuff they have to be in their cages upstairs. We are doing out bes though; the weather is miserably cold and I walked them in the dark last night because just looking at them makes me feel guilty.
Okay well back to waiting....

No comments: