Thursday, May 29, 2008

hello

My lack of updates is a reflection of my efforts to not waste my time on the computer. Not that I have stopped entirely, but I am trying to make more of my days. I have been on a ton of interviews, I have even been offered a couple of jobs but nothing that paid enough. One place only paid $12/hour and required a college degree.. huh? wow

I have gotten a few crochet pieces done, I figure if I am going to be home I should be creative. I finally figured out what to make for Nathan, its a surprise but I will say that i got the pattern today and I need to star on it now so that i can get the whole things done by July when I finally get to see my little man in person. Also, I recently mastered a flat crochet heart and leaves that I think would be cool to incorporate into my scrapbooking pages. I love anything textural or dimensional, like felt and tissue paper and chip board. I am considering finally starting on the Honeymoon Scrapbook as well, I have an empty 81/2 by 11 book and thats a size I have been wanting to try. I wonder if i can print out weather reports for that week (Boo hurricanes!).

I think tomorrow I am going to be productive, I think it would do me good :)

lata!




1 comment:

mungsprout said...

Oooo I cant wait to see...